SEALS, PROTECTORS AND WEATHERBOARDS
- FF seals. To significantly improve the air tightness seal, acoustic insulation and allow the cushioned closure of the door panel.
- Automatic floor seal, to significantly improve the air tightness seal and sound insulation.
- Use of protectors when the doors are subjected to a specific wear and tear -for example by the passage of carts or in specific use settings, the surfaces can be protected with strips and / or with baseboards.
- Baseboard made of satin finish stainless steel, thickness 1 mm, for fastening with double-sided tape on the lower part of the leaf.
- Satin finish stainless steel leaf, 1.5 mm thick, for fastening with double-sided tape in the area of the handle.
- Weatherboards, if the door is installed outdoors, to improve the water tightness in the threshold zone, the application of the rain water flashing is recommended.
- It is also recommended that the upper area be protected with a suitable canopy and the paint must be suitable for outdoors.